Saturday 10 March 2012

Blackpool Accessible Holiday Poem




Today I booked my holiday
And I cant wait to go!
I even booked my Travel Insurance
Because you never know!




Im leaving here at six
Right from my very door
Chauffer driven by Holiday Taxis
Ill be on time for sure.




We’re heading up to Blackpool
To the awesome Bond Hotel
I saved some money booking!
Which went down really well.




They offer entertainment
And everywhere’s accessible
The food is just divine
It really is incredible




Daily excursions provided
On the wheelchair accessible bus
Travel in style and comfort
Whilst enjoying your break with no fuss.


Blackpool Beach is a must
The waxworks and piers too
Blackpool illuminations
Are a really magnificent view.


It’s a shame I have to go home now
There’s still so much to do
Back in with Holiday Taxis
But next year im returning to you.




I arrive back at my front doorstep
Grinning and bursting with pride
That I had booked my holiday
Through Disability Holidays Guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment